Your smile may need a dental crown for a wide-range of reasons, including:
- To hold together a cracked tooth or to protect a weak tooth from breaking.
- To restore an extremely worn down tooth or a tooth that is already broken,
- To cover and support a tooth that doesn’t have a lot of tooth left because of a large filling.
- To keep a dental bridge in place.
- To cover a dental implant.
- To cover a tooth that is extremely discolored or misshapened.
- To enhance the appearance of your smile.
There are several types of dental crowns, each with its own set of unique advantages. Some of the most common types of crowns include porcelain, ceramic, resin, and metal alloys. Regardless of the specific type of crown, the material used can be altered to match the exact color of your natural teeth. Not only do dental crowns look just like your natural teeth, but they act just like your natural teeth too. As a result, it’s essential to treat it the same way as well by continuing to brush and floss and visiting your dentist for regular checkups.
It’s time to make your smile your crowning glory by restoring damaged teeth with dental crowns at Healthy Dental Expressions. For more information about dental crowns or to schedule your consultation, contact our experienced Lake Worth dental team today.
WHAT WE OFFER
CROWNS AND BRIDGES
"I have known Dr. Suarez for over ten years and and I am happy to call him a friend, not every body cares about their patients the way he does."
MARIANGELLA DE B.
Healthy Dental Expressions
4801 South Congress Avenue, Suite 202
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Monday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 1:00 pm